Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    If the logo would be changed, which I highly doubt it any time soon, I wouldn't go for something as general as miku, even if it's popular. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons
    -----------------
    To carry the discussion a step further do you think that a regular road bike with 27"/1" would work for the entire length of the Katy Trail? ~Dorothy Fulheim
    -----------------
    I do think that rargy has a good idea with that variation of the limit. ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook




  • -----------------
    My wife and i are looking to backpack the kt can any one tell give an idea as to the miles between tows a rough guide would do and is it to hot to hike the trail in Aug ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly.  ~Branch Rickey
    -----------------
    Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children.  ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    Hmm... well that would be good, but if you plan on adding that, better include the lanczos option (for good quality). ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson
    -----------------
    As i know there cant be similar (duplicates) walls, but there can be similar (70-50) % walls, like u can have same wallpaper in 1920x1080 and 1920x1200, but as i know it cant be done... ~Bill Cosby
    -----------------
    Not always, Chrome will go back down to where you were most of the time. It does in the mod page for the images, and the forum. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
    -----------------


    my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my


  • my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.
  • Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.




  • -----------------
    Espacially ponies... Oh, poo! (What have they done OMG) ~Gloria Naylor
    -----------------
    Would it even be possible to add a "suggested wallpaper" feature that analyzes your favored walls and shows similar ones? ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640
    -----------------
    You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.  ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994
    -----------------
    Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett
    -----------------
    If Kona were to get a new logo, it would have to be a original character, not some well know one. ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
    -----------------
    A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.  ~Robert Frost
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.  ~Sam Ewing
    -----------------
    As i know there cant be similar (duplicates) walls, but there can be similar (70-50) % walls, like u can have same wallpaper in 1920x1080 and 1920x1200, but as i know it cant be done... ~Bill Cosby
    -----------------
    Not always, Chrome will go back down to where you were most of the time. It does in the mod page for the images, and the forum. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
    -----------------
    could be implemented on client side via html5 canvas. i tried, but the only problem is easy to use interface. screen size and actual workspace size are available for script. ~Author Unknown
    -----------------
    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------


    my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook
  • Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook


  • my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up




  • -----------------
    I do think that rargy has a good idea with that variation of the limit. ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth
    -----------------
    I invite you all to come and talk in the IRC channel. ~George Bernard Shaw
    -----------------
    I would like to take the same trip in early October,alone. If you have any info or suggestions I would appreciate them ~Author Unknown
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment